3.17.2013

Review | The Voila Station


2 weeks ago I was browsing Twitter like usual and saw one of my friends retweeted a tweet about a girl that makes floral crowns and other stuff, so I ran to check her instagram, and I loved the photos since I'm a big fan of Lana del Rey I always wanted to get myself a floral crown and it's been a year now lol :P
anyway I'll leave you with the stuff I ordered

قبل اسبوعين كنت على تويتر وشفت ريتويت عن وحده تعمل الفلورال كراون "طوق الورد", على طول رحت شيكت على صفحتها في انستقرام وحبيت الصورد مره! بما اني احب "لانا ديل راي" كان من اول نفسي بواحد ممكن اكثر من سنه P:
المهم اخليكم مع الاشياء اللي طلبتها منها 


I love the packaging! the girl took care of every little detail
حبيت الباكيجينق البنت جدا مهتمه بأدق التفاصيل  ماشالله كل شي مغلف ومحطوط جوا الاكياس القماش 



and this is my floral crown ladies and gentleman, she offeres a lot of color choices but I chose these two colours, the headband is really beautiful and comfy ! I'm really stunned by the girl's work mashallah !

وهذا الفلورال كراون اللي طلبته, البنت توفر خيارات كثيره للالوان وهذي اللونين اللي اخترتها, ماشالله مره طلع جميل ومريح الطوق نفسه مايسبب صداع شغلها جدا نظيف, مره مذهوله من شغلها ماشالله



and the necklace 
 وهذا النيكلس "السلسال" اللي طلبته 


Thank you Maryam for the cutest cufflinks I loved them
 شكرا مريم عالكيوت كفلينكس مره حبيتهم 
  



What I really like about Voila Station is that you can get any picture from the internet and she'll try to make it for you ! "she's working on the Oscar de la Renta necklace"  
I recommend you girls to order from the store, really professional work 

اللي حبيته من Voila Staion انك تقدري تجيبي اي صوره من الانترنت وراح تحاول تسويه 
"قاعده تشتغل تسوي نفس سلسال اوسكار دي لارينتا" انا انصحكم تطلبو منها وانتو مغمضين ماشالله شغل جدا محترف



Twitter : Voila_Station
Instagram : Voila_Station
       Email


5 comments:

  1. على كم الطوق والسلسال

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. هلا عزيزتي !
      تقدري تتفاهمي معاها عالاسعاروتعطيكي بالتفصيل
      هذا الانستقرام حقها Voila_Station

      Delete
  2. Low cost golf sets are easy to come by, but are incredibly dangerous at the same time.
    A signature silver tone CD charm dangles from the drawstring.

    With the summer can not choose the color-hyun, or substantially messy sense.
    Very limited exteriors but the interiors of the restaurants-ooh, la,la!
    http://sochifriends.com/WallaceTy

    ReplyDelete