11.05.2013

How To Make Your Shoes One Size Smaller


Okay I have a confession to make ! when it comes to shoe shopping I'm a bit obsessed if i liked a shoe and didn't find my size I would take 1 size smaller or a size bigger ! it's crazy I know but I made a promise not to buy a size smaller because it can make some serious damages to the foot, and now I'm trying also not to buy a size bigger. 

anyway if it happens and you own a shoe or borrowed one that's a one size bigger you can buy these comfy cushions from Aldo or any pharmacy that can do the job !


اوكي عندي اعتراف صغير لما اروح اعمل شوبينق ولقيت شوز عجبني بس مالقيت مقاسي ممكن اخذ مقاس اكبر او صغر بمقاس واحد, لكن وعدت نفسي اني اوقف اشتري مقاس اصغر لأنه تضر القدم جدا لكني قاعده احاول اوقف اني اشتري مقاس اكبر.
 إذا حصل وكان عندك شوز اكبر بمقاس واحد ممكن تجربي الكوشنز اللي تريح القدم تنباع في ألدو او اي صيدليه وراح تصغرلك.





1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one that didn't buy my original size if I couldn't find it! *High five* Haha!

    ReplyDelete

About Us | من نحن

Arwa Alsalmi and Shahad AlQurashi 2 Saudi girls from 2 different cities who are passionate about fashion and styling, we created this blog so we can share our thoughts, ideas and anything related to lifestyle, hope you enjoy it

Find Us on | تجدونا على

 photo rt-4.png  photo rr-2.png  photo ri-3.png  photo rf-3.png
Powered by Blogger.

We're Member in | نحن عضو في

Follow by Email | المتابعة عبر الإيميل

Search | بحث

Archive | الأرشيـف

Disclaimer | تنويه

Some of the photos we use on our blog do not belong to us . And sources will be mentioned |
بعض الصور الموجوده في المدونه لاتنتمي لنا وسيتم ذكر المصادر.