8.02.2015

Lenora Dame | لينورا ديم


I've always didn't like to carry the house keys with me whenever I go out and that put me in a lot of not "so cool situations", so I thought of a convenient way to carry them with me, is to look for a cute keychain (another reason for shopping lol) .
So I checked SHOPBOP for keychains and I found this brand called Lenora Dame  which has a vintage "haute bohemian" style. and fell in love with an initial bag charm that has glass pearls and letter charm detail.
The price was very reasonable only 40$ and the shipping was express and free!


لسبب من الاسباب ماكنت احب اشيل معاي مفاتيح بيت او غيرها معاي بالشنطه لكن مرات انحط بمواقف بايخه, فكرت اشتري تعليقة مفاتيح او "ميداليه" عشان اقنع نفسي.
دورت بموقع شوب بوب ولقيت براند حلوه اسمها لينورا ديم ستايلها ڤينتج وبوهيمي, اخترت تعليقة شنطه جميله وسيمبل فيها بيرلز وحرفي.
وسعرها كان اجمل 40$ بس والشحن كان اكسبرس وفري اخذ 4 ايام فقط!

هنا بوست قديم عن شوب بوب اتكلمت عن الطلب منه.


No comments:

Post a Comment