1.26.2016

Rapidlash and RapidBrow review | ريڤيو رابيد لاش و رابيد براو




I've always heard about eyelash and eyebrows treatment serums that can make your lashes grow longer and your brows go thicker but to be honest I never believed any of them, until I read some reviews and saw a "before and after" pictures of RapidLash  and RapidBrow and I thought why not giving it a try!
So I went to Boots Pharmacy while I was in Dublin and bought them both. and I promised myself that I'll use them every single night until I finish the bottles. And I did!

   
I started using them on September without missing a day and throughout the month I haven't seen any difference no itching too, but by October I started to see results and I'm talking like MAJOR results my brows are thicker and my upper lashes are longer and a bit curled (my lashes are straight btw) I also got new hairs in my lower lashes.


دائما كنت اسمع عن التريتمنتس اللي تطول الرموش وتكثف الحواجب بس ماكنت اصدق ابدا, لما بالصدفه قريت ريڤيوز كثيره تمدح رابيد لاش و رابيد براو وشفت صور بيفور و افتر قررت اجرب وقلت ماراح اخسر شي.
كنت وقتها في دبلن واشتريتهم من صيدلية بوتس. ووعدت نفسي اني استخدمهم كل ليله مع الروتين حقي. وفعلا انتظمت!

بدأت استخدمهم في اول سبتمبر بدون ماافوت يوم بس فالبدايه مالاحظت اي فرق بس ماوقفت ابدا, بالنسبه لي ماحسيت بأي حساسيه او حرقه, اول اكتوبر فجأه لاحظت فرق كبير في حواجبي صارت اثقل من قبل ماصرت احتاج اعبي حواجبي الا بدايتها بس. بالنسبه للرموش اللي فوق صارت اطول وفيها لفه بسيطه (انا رموشي دايما سترايت)
والرموش اللي تحت كثرت طلع شعر جديد (رموشي اللي تحت كانت قليله)
(اللي خلاني افرح اكثر لما احط مسكارا طبقه وحده تكفي وصحباتي يحسبو اني مركبه رموش)


How to use them:
First, of course you lashes and brows should be clean no make no lotions, for the lash serum it comes with an eyeliner applicator so you just go over the base of your lashes from the inner corner to the outer corner.

طريقة الاستخدام:
اولا طبعا لازم الرموش والحواجب تكون نظيفه ومافيها اي نقطة ميكب, بالنسبه للسيرم حق الرموش راح يجي مع فرشه تشبه فرشة الايلاينر استخدامه زي الايلاينر تمشي عالجذور من زاويه العين جوا الى برا.



for the brow treatment it comes with a brush similar to mascara's applicator so you just comb through your brows and make sure to touch the roots and voila! that's it.

اما سيرم الحواجب يجي معاه نفس فرشة الماسكارا تمشطي حواجبك وتكوني متأكده انك مشيتي عالجذور.

   

Would I buy it again? does it worth the money? 
Yes and yes! it's not cheap I'm telling you I got RapidBrow for 50 and RapidLash for 55 but when I saw the results I would've paid even more! plus the bottles lasted for 4 months even though I was using them religiously every night with my skin routine.
  
So as I read one of the reviews "these two products will stay in my skin routine until they're either stop being made or I die" 
 Just to let you know that once you stop using the treatment your eyelashes and brows will go back to how it looked before the treatment, so if you want results you have to keep using them, but hey! beauty is pain right?


هل ارجع اشتريهم مره ثانيه؟ يستاهل السعر؟
ايوا و ايوا, البرودكت مو رخيص لكن لما شفت النتيجه ممكن ادفع اكثر وخصوصا ان البرودكت كفاني ل ٤ شهور بدون ماافوت يوم!
سيرم الحواجب من بوتس كان ب 50 يورو وسيرم الرموش كان ب 55 يورو.
  
بس معلومه عالسريع, المنتج يوقف نتيجته بتوقيف استخدامه يعني اذا توقف الاستخدام لاكثر من اسبوع واحد رموشك وحواجبك راح ترجع زي ما كانت قبل! لذلك الاستمرار مهم جدا!


No comments:

Post a Comment