5.15.2016

Collonil Universal Protector | بخاخ الحمايه كولونيل



 So I discovered this product by coincidence when I was at Carrefour so I thought I would give it a try! 
It's called Collonil and basically it's a high effective protection spray for shoes and bags made from leather, textiles or synthetics, the formula gives a protective breathable structure on the surface for a long term. the formula is clear and not sticky at all, just spray it evenly on a clean shoe and let it dry.

When I started reading about the spray it turns out that Mulberry always recommends their customers to use it as a rain protector, many people also used it on their designer bags by Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Hermes. 

Would I recommend it?
yes I would! loved the result I told all my friends about it, I sprayed all my shoes and sneakers but haven't try it on bags yet.

Where do I find? how much is it?
You can find it in big supermarkets (Carrefour, Tamimi, Othaim and Danoub) I don't remember exactly but it wasn't more than 30 riyals. 


اكتشفت البرودكت عن طريق الصدفه لما كنت في كارفور, فقلت اشتريه اجربه.
اسمه كولونيل, هو ببساطه بخاخ حمايه للأحذيه والشنط الجلد او انواع الاقمشه الاخرى,الفورملا تعمل طبقة حمايه من البقع او التصبغات ويحمي من المطر ايضا. الفورملا شفافه وماتلصق. فقط بخي الجزمه النظيفه وخليها تنشف.
  
لما قرأت اكثر عن البخاخ, وجدت انه البراند ملبيري دائما يوصون زباينهم باستخدام البخاخ كحامي من المطر, وكثير ناس يستخدمو البخاخ مع شنطهم (شانيل, ايرميز او لوي ڤيتون).

هل اوصي بالمنتج؟
نعم اوصي فيه عجبتني النتيجه, استخدمته لكل الاحذيه اللي عندي حتى السنيكرز بس ماجربته للشنط.

من فين اشتريه؟ كم سعره؟
يتواجد بكل السوبرماركت الكبيره (كارفور, العثيم, الدانوب والتميمي) مااتذكر السعر بالضبط لكن مو اكثر من ٣٠ ريال.



No comments:

Post a Comment