1.26.2015

Frank Body Scrub | فرانك سكرب


Hello everyone! it's been really a very long time since the last time I posted something, anyway if you're following me on Instagram I posted a picture like 3 months ago about Frank body scrub and I said that I'll write a review after I really try and test this very popular product that everyone is talking about!

مرحبا جميعاً! مرت فتره طويله ما حطيت بوست جديد في البلوق ان شاءالله راح احاول انزل اسبوعيا, اذا تتابعوني على الانستقرام نزلت صوره قبل ٣ شهور تقريبا اول ماوصلني فرانك سكرب "مقشر" المشهور اللي صارت عليه ضجه وقلت اني راح انزل ريڤيو اذا جربته لفتره عشان اقدر اقول رأيي فيه.


Basically, it's a coffee scrub that claims "it helps with the appearance of stretch marks and target cellulite, eczema, psoriasis, varicose veins, acne and scarring"
I heard so much about this scrub from my sister and friends so I decided to buy it, mine is coconut and coffee and it smells amazing you just want to smell it all day long, I used it for my face and body in the shower probably 2 times a week, it leaves my skin really really soft and moisturised, it also helped me with the dry patches I had on my forehead. My friend on the other hand has psoriasis and she told me she saw very amazing results.

بالمختصر هو عباره عن سكرب قهوه يستهدف السترتش ماركس , السيلوليت, الصدفيه, الاكزيما, حب الشباب ...
سمعت عنه كثير من اختي وصاحباتي فقررت اني اشتريه, طلبت اللي بالكوكونت والقهوه, ريحته جدا جميله استخدمته لوجهي وجسمي مرتين فالاسبوع او مره, ترك بشرتي ناعمه جدا بشكل ملاحظ و رطبه, ساعدني في البقع الجافه اللي كانت تطلع بجبهتي, وصاحبتي شافت نتائج فوريه بالنسبه للصدفيه.   


Would I buy it again? yes I would! the price is reasonable almost 18$  for 200g! you can buy it from their website Frank Body Scrub  
ممكن اشتريه مره ثانيه؟ طبعا جدا ناسبني وسعره معقول تقريبا ١٨ دولار والكميه ٢٠٠ قرام. تقدرو تشترونه من موقعهم فرانك سكرب



No comments:

Post a Comment